Whether you need repairs or maintenance, or you're looking to customize your motorcycle, FX Caprara Harley-Davidson® is proud to carry a wide selectionof parts and accessories so you can maintain your vehicle and make it your own. If we don't have it in stock, we're happy to order it for you.
Our knowledgeable parts staff are ready to help you find the right parts and accessories to keep your Harley-Davidson® running in optimal condition. If you need help with repairs or installations, check out our Service Department.
Got a custom design in mind? When you want to customize your motorcycle, we have the experience and know-how to make it happen. FX Caprara Harley-Davidson® is committed to making sure you enjoy the best possible experience with your Harley-Davidson®. Give us a call or stop by and let us help you plan out the perfect customization tailored to your individual style!
To get the parts you need for your motorcycle, you can always give us a call at (315) 583-6177, come on in, or send us a Parts Request.
- Most cost-effective step to improve performance.
- The foundation for future performance upgrades.
- Match any Screamin' Eagle® high-flow air cleaner and exhaust, along with the proper ECM calibration to increase the air flow into and out of the engine.
- Choose a torque cam for passing power; choose a power cam to feel the power build.
- A performance cam increases both the lift in the valve train (pushing it further open) and the duration of the valve opening (how long the valve stays open).
- An increase in engine displacement allows the engine to swallow more air and fuel, a higher compression piston squeezes the air and fuel into a more volatile mixture and when combined, generates more power when ignited.
- Displacement increases are accomplished with larger cylinders, matching pistons, and the proper cam upgrade.
- Highest level performance upgrade available to provide a maximum increase in displacement, compression and flow
- Higher flowing CNC ported cylinder heads and larger bore throttle body increase the velocity and feed large volumes of air and fuel into the engine, which maximizes power on a larger displacement engine